TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A patch test and consultation must be completed before any microblading treatment can be carried out. You must inform me of any contraindications that may come up from the patch test and if you are unsure of anything in the consultation/medical forms. All documentation must be completed and brought with you on the day.
2. Every client will need 2 sessions, the first session is charged at full cost, the second (4-8 weeks later) is included but must be carried out.
After the first treatment during the healing process your brows can fade a lot and may go patchy, which is why the second session is so important. The second session is to re go over any gaps that may have formed keeping the initial shape and colour.If you want to adjust shape you must inform me so we can allow extra time for the second session.
3.The second session must be taken within 8 weeks of your initial treatment. If after 8 weeks additional charges may occur.
4. In some cases a third session may be required, usually required for clients with fair brows, oily skin, certain medication, clients that bleed and if aftercare advise given is not followed correctly. There is a charge for third sessions.
5. Third sessions must be carried our 4-8 weeks after initial treatment. If left longer top up prices apply.
6.It is your responsibility to book your top up appointments. You must bear in mind during busy periods there is a wait for appointments so it is advisable to book top ups when booking you initial appointment or allowing notice.
7. 100% successful results from treatment cannot be guaranteed due to a number of factors including problematic skin, oily skin. Refunds will not be given in the instances.
8. You must arrive on time for appointments, arriving late could mean you lose your appointment or may not get as long numbing time. Its not fair on other clients if you make me run late.
9.You must follow all aftercare instructions given, failure to do so can result in more top ups needed which are additional costs.
10. Unfortunately some medical conditions, medications and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding will exclude you from being able to have treatment. It is your responsibility to inform me before your appointment, failure to do so may result in 50% charge of full treatment cost as in my cancellation policy.
11. Top up appointments are recommended every 9-12 months, top ups booked after 18 months are charged at the full microblading treatment cost.
12. Treatments are subject to availability
13. I fully reserve the right to refuse treatment.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. A non refundable deposit of £50 if require to secure your booking. The remaining balance is to be paid in full at your first appointment.
2. At least 48 hours notice must be given to move any appointment, please be considerate that microblading is a long treatment so the more notice given the better. If you fail to do so your deposit will not be refunded.
3. If 48 hours notice is not given, 50% of treatment cost will be payable. This applys to all treatments booked at The Beauty Nest. A reminder text is sent 48 hours before with the date and time of your appointment.